Customer Service Advisor
HG Stephenson’s is an independent family business celebrating 150 years in 2018. Since 1868 we’ve been inspiring the UK catering and hospitality industry with an extensive and ever updating collection of glassware, crockery, cutlery, disposables and much more. We’re a rapidly growing company and as such are currently recruiting for a Customer Order Advisor to join our small team of 8 advisors.
This is not a traditional Customer Service Advisor role and offers a vastly different working routine than typical inbound or sales orientated advisor positions. The role is really about being an approachable, adaptable and personable advisor that will aid customers with a memorable level of service and excellent product knowledge. This includes giving informed advice on a wide range of products and ensuring that the customer is offered the right choice and solution for whatever their needs may be.
You’ll need to enjoy a challenge as there’s over 8,000 products in our catalogue (with even more available online), so it’ll require dedication to get to grips with our range! Additionally:
• Be the first point of contact for the organisation, answering and directing all incoming calls e.g. customer
enquiries, sales orders and all other telephone contact.
• Build and maintain up-to-date product knowledge and operational awareness in order to fulfil any requests or questions a customer may have.
• Ensure great accuracy and attention to detail when entering orders onto the system, always taking time to make sure that the customer has ordered the correct products.
• Support our field sales team to identify, quote and order key products.
• Work closely with the purchasing, warehouse and accounts teams to ensure that order information is accurate.
Your Personal Qualities
• Love being part of a team and thrive on working in a fast moving, vibrant environment.
• Believe and demonstrate your passion for customer service, delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
• Have effective interpersonal skills and feel comfortable communicating in an affable yet professional manner.
• Cope well with pressures and setbacks, working productively in a high-pressured setting.
• Be dynamic and versatile to meet varying requirements due to the number of products and different customers/establishments.
• Possess the ability to rapidly learn new tasks and quickly retain information to memory.
- Closing date: 13th July
- Selection event taking place: 27th July 2018
HG Stephensons, Kennerley Works, 161 Buxton Road, Heaviley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK2 GPH.