Business Development Manager - International Beer Brand On-Trade!
7 days left
- Contract Type
Business Development Manager – Craft Beer Brand On-Trade!
£30,000 - £35,000 + competitive commission & package
Do you want to work for an award-winning beer brand!
Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact at an exciting and rapidly growing brand!
My client is a successful brewery who has won numerous awards & known for their style of beer.
They are on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business to the business On-Trade arm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development –Actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver On-Trade targets
- Account Management – Ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with our existing wholesale client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Achieving sales and cash margin targets for a defined geographic territory
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the marketplace through which you will generate opportunities for new business
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales for a Brewery
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- Track record of sales success in a similar role
- A good understanding of the On-Trade sector
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Apply for Business Development Manager - International Beer Brand On-Trade!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly