Regional Development Manager
Are you passionate about supporting leading brands in FMCG?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets?
Are you looking for a company that offers one of the best training and development schemes in its sector? Then read on...............
Tactical Solutions are an energetic fast paced team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in FMCG.
We are proud to be different to other Field Sales companies, with our permanently employed sales professionals who are fully trained and developed from day one by our dedicated field Training team.
Our people are dedicated to making a difference in every store they visit. Tactical Solutions is constantly growing and we excel on growing our future managers from within our sales teams. We would like to hear from those with a sales or retail background who are looking to develop a career in the sales and FMCG sector. All recruits will join our first-class field sales training programme which will enable you to operate to our demanding standards and get the satisfaction of delivering outstanding results.
Job Role Specifics -
- Visiting Big Box Retailers or Department stores and developing strong relationships with key decision makers to be recognised as adding value to the store.
- Negotiation with store colleagues and management to ensure distribution and maximum availability for the brand to increase sales and to gain extra share of space where possible.
- Driving incremental sales for the brand by engaging and winning hearts and minds through all level of the retailer, including regional and divisional management.
- Strive to "Make a Difference" for our clients by following Tactical Solutions’ proven processes. Deliver a professional, efficient and effective store visit within every sales outlet.
- Be a true Brand Ambassador for both Tactical Solutions and the brand, looking to deliver return on investment at any given opportunity.
Successful Applicants will need –
- Experience of sales or a retail background, with a proven track record of sales growth across the sector.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships in stores and at regional/divisional management level.
- A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be driven by results.
- UK Manual Driving Licence
In return we offer –
Competitive Salary, Bonus scheme, Company Car, Fuel Card, Tablet, Phone, Discounted CINEWORLD Tickets, Pension, Life Assurance, 30 days holiday & Healthshield Care Plan.