Tier One Branded FMCG Supplier Seeks Category Executive for Grocery Account – Based Hertfordshire
Our client is a blue-chip branded food business who are leaders in major food categories.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Junior Category Manager to work in line with a grocery retailer.
Their brands are currently in significant YoY growth and their category, marketing and sales departments are being heavily invested in. Category Marketing today is at the centre of their business.
As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Working closely with the Category and Sales teams to create any necessary regular reports using customer data sources
- Work with merchandising team to build capabilities, develop fixture plans and develop relationships with the retailers merchandising team
- Be an expert across all information sources, working with and analyzing market data
- Building strong cross-functional relationships – internal / external
- Provide actionable insights to both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Retail or FMCG manufacturer experience
- Currently operating at category exec or junior category manager level
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate
- Technical skills in data manipulation
- Analytical ability & naturally inquisitive
- Ability to present data and insights in a concise and insightful manner
- Good organisation & communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next step in your career in Category Management in an environment that will challenge and develop you. You will be rewarded for your work and the value you can add through an attractive salary and package.
A full detailed job description will be provided on application.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website