2 days left
- Contract Type
- London based
- £45,000-£55,000 salary DOE
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s biggest Protein and Nutrition shake brands that have pushed boundaries within their category? My client has recently been through a rebrand to engage with new customers and to penetrate the category out to new users!
Whether you are lifting weights in the gym or purely looking for health snacks on the go, my client has a product for everyone. Exciting NPD is also on the horizon as they are launching into the Plant Protein space.
My client has big plans for not only the UK but global expansion and are looking for someone to come in and take the business to the next level in exports.
About The Opportunity:
They are on the hunt for a talented Export Manager who will hit the ground running.
You will be UK based and you’ll pick up the existing portfolio of export markets in Ireland, Mainland Europe, Scandinavia and the Middle East and ensure you act as account manager developing the business. Alongside this, is a focus on new business to go out and hunt new markets, be it direct to retail or via distributors.
As an Export Manager you’ll be first point of contact for all EMEA customers and will be working closely with the commercial team to ensure maximum results.
- Identifying and developing prospective new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Establishing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with accounts managed in order to grow customer business
- Maximizing profitability of the managed accounts and achieving or exceeding the sales targets that are set
- Work with the Operations team to ensure thorough forecasting accuracy and service delivery
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Managing promotional planning along with the marketing and merchandising teams, leveraging opportunities for future growth/maximising product launches and promotional mechanics wherever possible
- Oversee Marketing Initiatives alongside the Marketing Team to ensure that the appropriate ROI is met and the brand is represented correctly
- Overall responsibility for your P&L, drive profitability, being aware of challenges and opportunities within your accounts
- Budget support - meeting profit, co-op/budget discount budgets/returns
- Develop category management solutions to provide support and advice on ranging decisions and strategic direction of your accounts
My client are seeking a strong sales performer who will fit in with their youthful culture.
- Proven experience as an Export Manager
- Previous EMEA new business development and account management experience
- Experience working within an FMCG based business
- Full P & L accountability and full understanding of financial metrics
- Natural ability to influence and network both internally & externally
- A strong desire for the responsibility to make your own choices
- A strong proven track record of results
- A passion for selling, negotiating and building relationships
Apply for Export Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly