Senior National Account Manager - High growth category creator
4 days left
- Contract Type
About the Business:
Are you a Senior National Account Manager/NAM looking for that next challenge? Are you looking for a business with a product line that has a genuine point of difference?
This super high growth, multi award winning drinks brand has experienced unprecedented growth since trading began in 2014.
With major increases in distribution across the Top 4 Grocers and an ambition to double the size of the business by the end of next year, they have a real opportunity to reap the benefits from one of the UK’s fastest growing and on trend categories.
They have superb NPD coming to the market in the coming months with listings already secured front of house and agreements to be listed in the Top 4 Grocers.
They back all of this up with a culture driven by clever marketing and social media engagement with their consumers. The business is privately owned so even though they have a very commercially aware senior leadership team they still want to retain agility, entrepreneurialism and the family feel ethos.
The founder of this incredible brand strongly believes in providing their consumers with the highest quality and most sustainably sourced British produce. And as a result, these guys have got huge kudos with the Top 4, high street, independents and premium Department Stores.
About the Opportunity:
Senior National Account Manager – High growth category creator
- £55,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
- 25% Bonus
We need you to lead the Foodservice strategy. With some impressive listings with the usual national accounts like Compass, Sodexo and Aramark, we need someone who can offer real value and insight with everything foodservice.
Day to day you’ll:
- Be working with the Head of Sales to implement a strategy and include everything from pricing, account prioritisation, promotional plans and trade marketing
- Negotiate all contracts and create JBP’s and manage P+L for all accounts
- Execute an optimisation of sales by working closely with the Shopper Marketing team and drive the high growth that is expected in this channel
- Have a real emphasis on new business and establishing new contacts with contacts in the big accounts like Foodbuy, Brakes and Bidfood.
- Be the face of the company and be a business and consumer trade events and sample all products
Energy and passion is key! You’ll be a Senior National Account Manager who is confident and passionate about the product and business.
Some things needed for the role:
- Day to Day Account Management in the FMCG Food/Drinks Sector
- 2-3 years’ experience in foodservice
- Full P&L Management and JBP responsibility
- To be someone willing to live and breath their fantastic products and drive the business forward
- To love the idea of a small business that are looking to continue their growth in the market
- To be a great relationship builder; getting results whilst being professional
- To be an innovative thinker, confident in challenging the status quo and bringing new ways of working to the team around you and accounts you are working with
So, if you’re hardworking, driven and want the opportunity to really accelerate your career then please give us a call to find out more.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing & operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - High growth category creator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly