Export Sales Manager - EMEA
A superb opportunity for a proven Export professional to join a leading business in their category that has seen 60% growth in 2017 for their Export function. The business manufactures Branded, Private Label and Licensed FMCG products and is growing rapidly and is heavily backed by the wider Group.
Reporting in to Head of Export, the role will have full responsibility for managing, developing and bringing onboard distributors within specific regions that are high growth areas for the business. The main focus initially will be major European countries with the Nordic region already a stronghold for the business. You will have the ability to manage and develop relationships with the distribution partners where international travel would be circa 25% of the role. Working in a small commercial team with marketing functions reporting in, the role offers development alongside customer and regional growth with potential direct reports as the team grows.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience of working in an Export / International sales role within an FMCG organisation
- Evidence of building a distribution network and relationships with key stakeholders
- Must be able to identify sales gaps and trends within markets
- A strong understanding of regional regulations and different cultures
- Self-drive and the ability to work autonomously with a can-do attitude
- Strong commercial and presentation skills
- A European language in addition to English would be advantageous (eg: German)
- Must be available for international travel on a regular basis (eg: 1wk per month)
- Degree educated
Candidates will be considered with a background in FMCG / Durables such as Food & Drink, Health & Beauty, Consumer Electronics, Pet Care and/or Appliances
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.