Account Manager - Fast-Growing Craft Beer Brand - London
4 days left
- Contract Type
ACCOUNT MANAGER – FAST-GROWING CRAFT BEER BRAND
One of the UK’s most exciting Craft Beer Brands
£32,000 - £34,000 (depending on experience) + 25% bonus + outstanding share option scheme + 25 days holiday + company car + daily expenses
We are seeking a sharp, entrepreneurial and ambitious FMCG salesperson to join one of the UK’s most exciting and fast-growing craft beer brands.
You will have the opportunity to drive new listings and increasing volume in key accounts for one of the UK’s most exciting craft beer brands, focussing on a mixture of leading national, key regional groups and free trade accounts across London through brand building, commercial negotiation and account management.
Not only will you receive fantastic benefits (such as an amazing share option scheme) for your efforts, you will also be joining one of the most exciting UK businesses around (and that goes for any sector) at a time when growth and career development opportunities are extremely high.
• Identify opportunities and build relationships with key regional retail groups and key independent free trade accounts to win and support new accounts, via both direct and RTM agreements
• Support existing direct accounts to gain new listings, support existing listings and drive rate of sale through effective plans
• Support existing major national accounts on an ongoing basis
• Support RTM wholesale partners at head office and in-trade, via JBP visits, supporting new installs and being first point of contact for wholesalers as well as outlet account
• Support at tradeshows, tastings, and RTM events
• Be a world class ambassador for our brand
Skills, Traits & Knowledge Required:
• A proven and strong negotiator who is results-focused
• Able to sell a compelling brand story effectively
• Passionate about the drinks category
• Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong administrative skills and highly organised
• Demonstrable literacy and numerical skills
• Solid understanding of the London on-premise market place and contacts (desirable)
• Proven track record in FMCG field sales
• Full clean European driving license
To Apply for this position please email: email@example.com
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who could be - please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme!
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk
Apply for Account Manager - Fast-Growing Craft Beer Brand - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly