International Business Development Manager (D-A-CH Region)
3 days left
- Contract Type
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Package £70k + superb benefits
This European Business Development Manager opportunity has been created to strengthen an already strong and successful British beauty brand. Renowned for their indulgent Bath & Body products they are a genuine British success-story. Driving the development of branded business within the lucrative Grocery Retailer sector across the – D-A-CH region to achieve ambitious growth plans. This is a wonderful, high profile role where you can achieve significant recognition in a highly successful and uniquely cultured company. German Language skills will be a distinct advantage and it is essential for you to bring proven FMCG sector experience within this export market.
Key components of the role:
• Overarching & superb CRM:– developing and maintaining effective relationships with Grocery & ‘Multiples’, major Department Stores & Pharmacy Groups as well as where appropriate, key distribution partners, resulting in strong growth of export sales and geographical expansion
• Identify and developing new sales opportunities
• Develop joint sales and marketing & promotional plans with Retailer customers to meet targets and ideally smash them!
• Implement successful launches of new products
• Effective business planning for your regions; use of travel and time management
• Work cross functionally within the business to ensure it delivers at all levels, delighting customers and achieving sales objectives
You will have several years’ experience in a similar regional sales role across (Germany/ Austria/Switzerland) gained within the FMCG sector along with ideally German language skills. In terms of your personal attributes, it’s simple; you must a fantastic networker and love building new business with a passion for meeting new people! Personal gravitas and determination is essential. Motivated by the desire to make a difference, be challenged and energised by success.
This role is part home, part office based with a significant regional travel. Accommodation is offered and expensed at HQ to make life easier so you really can be based anywhere in the UK.
If this opportunity has grabbed your attention then please forward your details for a speedy and professional response.
Apply for International Business Development Manager (D-A-CH Region)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly