National Account Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager - Foodservice and Retail
Are you looking for a National Account Manager role in Yorkshire within a small, family-owned business? Are you driven and commercially-minded, with the ambition to build new relationships? Apply now for the opportunity to be at the forefront of an award-winning food company's growth!
We are working with a highly successful and profitable family owned FMCG food business. They are a hidden gem and although they do have some branded business, they are not high profile, but concentrate on providing excellent products and a high level of service to their customers. They have some prestige accounts as well as some smaller ones and their customer profile extends across premium retail to foodservice and smaller independent accounts.
This is a new appointment for the business and they are looking for a Sales Manager to combine their time between the management of the key accounts for the business and the management of a small team. You must be a "foody" having worked either in food or just have a love for food and ingredients. You are more likely to have worked in a small business and understand how family or privately owned businesses work and whilst your primary role has been sales, you also understand marketing and product development.
My client is looking for a National Account Manager to join their ambitious food company in Yorkshire. You will be tasked with driving the growth of a variety of food products within the retail and foodservice channels. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing customers at all levels
- Managing the growth of the products through relationships with retail, bakery and delicatessen customers
- Total P&L responsibility
- Developing and implementing effective JBPs with customers to strategically maximise growth for the year
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company car
- Team events such as the races and golf
- The candidate must have proven experience as a National Account Manager or National Account Executive within FMCG
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships with customers, as well as developing existing relationships to create growth
- A strong influencer, with experience negotiating and executing JBPs
- Previous full P&L exposure
- Ideally degree educated
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to drive
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now!
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly