Our client is looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager for the North to manage and develop 50 dealer network accounts or a garden centre background.
Our client is looking for an ASM for the Power Products, they are seeking an ambitious, goal-orientated candidate to succeed in an important role for the further development of the Division's business.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Department Manager, the prime responsibility for this role is to achieve Power Products agreed commercial objectives, through effective account management of the Franchised Dealer Network. To include Unit sales, parts sales and a variety of Dealer Support and promotions as required.
- Provide the primary personal link between the dealer network and our client and create a proactive working environment and partnership with the dealers
- Forecast accurately monthly sales, and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in line with area and product sales forecasts and budgets.
- Manage and motivate franchised dealer staff to consistently provide our customers with excellent customer service and to achieve overall divisional objectives utilising available tactical resource and products.
- Ensure medium and long term plans exist for the continuing development of the dealers, area and overall network coverage to promote and grow sales within the product groups.
- Liaise, plan and assist with local promotions, shows and PR and utilise the national show programmes to best advantage for the product groups in the area and nationally.
- Successful sales background
- Team player, but also able to work on own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pick up technical information quickly
- Intermediate Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Full clean driving license and the commitment to travel extensively so that sales results and extensive dealer contact are maintained.
Competitive salary and great career progression.