To effectively identify and secure new accounts whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and the required sales objectives in terms of value, volume, delivery and profit.
Our client is successful and growing own label clothing manufacture.
- To set and implement the strategy to deliver new areas of business, with new and existing customers
- Effectively identifying and qualifying new revenue opportunities
- Communicating our clients products and services to prospective clients
- Leading our clients resources in following up new business opportunities by organising and leading meetings both external and internal
- Planning and preparing presentations and being a lead presenter in any bid pitch
- To plan and prioritise sales activities towards achieving agreed sales targets;
- To negotiate price, quantity and delivery requirements with customers
- To identify new licenses and maintain existing accounts through customer contact, selling new designs and licenses and reviewing orders.
- To arrange and attend Licensor and client meetings throughout the UK as required
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service by developing client relationships and responding to and following up on sales queries.
- To prepare reports, returns and attend internal meetings as required.
- To work with the UK Sales Director to discuss and initiate new ideas to improve areas such as sales, service or marketing.
- Have a detailed knowledge of company products, design and licenses.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and monitor and evaluate market trends.
- Ensure that the contribution chart is accurate and updated on a weekly basis.
- Continually develop own capability, knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To contribute to product, design and license development as required.
- Observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security.
- 4 years' experience in a Senior Sales or Account Manager role.
- Has had full responsibility for an account
- Has a proven track record in the development & implementation of a sales strategy.
- Has managed and delivered in excess of £5m sales per annum.
- Has targeted and opened accounts to generate significant levels of new business.
- Has IT skills, particularly MS word & excel
- Has a Degree/Technical Qualification or can demonstrate equivalent business experience
- Clean current driving licence
- Willing to undertake travel throughout the UK/abroad
- A competitive salary; package and career opportunities