Senior National Account Manager - Home based covering the South
Senior National Account Manager - Home based, covering the South of the UK
Our client is a family owned, market leader in the cleaning industry and is a highly successful recognised brand in the UK. Due to their continued success and growth within the industry, they are looking for a commercially astute Senior National Account Manager to join the team. Our client is looking for somebody who has the passion and drive to help double the turnover of the business within the next three years.
As the Senior National Account Manager, you will report directly to the Commercial Director, taking full responsibility for the profitability and analysis of your accounts. The key to success in this role is building strong and lasting relationships and it is the continued nurturing of these relationships where the biggest growth is achievable. By implementing innovative and tailored sales solutions for each client, the Senior National Account Manager will deliver value in order to reach and then exceed targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a sales strategy across all of their accounts, ensuring that our client maintains their current position as a market leader, whilst also increasing profitability and generating new business relationships. Our client aims to be the best in a highly saturated market, and as such the successful Senior National Account Manager will be expected to do the same.
- Experience in managing national accounts in an FMCG/Consumer Goods
- A proven track record of achieving growth and success within sales
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills are essential
- Good attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Experience of increasing range and distribution within key retailers
- Experience with generating and implementing sales strategies and joint business plans
- Confident, can-do attitude
- Passionate about sales with a drive to succeed
- Confident in driving new business from scratch
If you believe in your ability and would like to develop your career further, please contact Sarah Todd on 07803 513728 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volumes of candidates