3 days left
- Contract Type
Do you like Chocolate? If you do then it doesn’t get much better than working for us.
This a great opportunity in Field Sales Solutions to look after some of the UK’s best loved brands - from Ferrero Rocher to Nutella to Kinder.
Do you want to join the quality and freshness team?
Your role is to contribute towards making sure that the excellence of these products is maintained at the highest possible level.
Our client looks after quality from the moment goods leave the factory until the moment of consumption!
Are you currently a Store Product Auditor, FMCG Merchandiser or Research Fieldworker?
By joining our close-knit team, you can be part of the final piece in the puzzle of the products life cycle.
Use your skills, knowledge and curiosity to gather data and assess products so that Ferrero can make informed and critical decisions about the quality and freshness of Ferrero products
Ferrero is judged 6 million times a day by consumers and they cannot afford to fail even once. So we need your contribution!
- Do you have serious attention to detail?
- Are you smart, numerate, well-organised self-motivated?
- Able to work independently, under pressure, under own initiative as well as to deadlines?
- Do you have great geographical knowledge of the North West and a full driving licence too as the role is 100% field based
- You will have the autonomy and authority to visit stores in your designated region and be the eyes and ears of what is happening in the field.
- At least 1 year within a field based role
- IT Literate
- Organised – strong time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated and driven by process and results
- Needs to be adaptable & flexible to business needs