International Sales Manager- Personal Care & Beauty
Working with a rapidly expanding product portfolio you will sit in a team of 4 export specialists. This is a hands on managerial role with 3 direct reports to align the international business with the domestic.
My client is a manufacturer in multiple categories with an international presence. With offices worldwide they continue to expand and diversify their portfolio. With its employees at the forefront of the business employees form a key part of the business with immaculate new offices in the UK. A company with international origins, they have a great reputation worldwide due to their entrepreneurial approach.
With ongoing growth of the business, they are a company that reward success and enable individuals to take ownership of their career and think outside of the box.
The Export Sales Manager will report directly to the International Director and sit within a rapidly growing international team. The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Executing plans with speed and agility to ensure growth plans are achieved
- To Manage the sales budget in line with targets
- Taking ownership of accounts and developing and guiding a team of 3 export specialists
- Assist the Sales Director with the management of the team ensuring the team performs to expectations, deliver individual budgets and support the team not meeting their assigned objectives.
- Making key decisions for the team to relay directly to the Director
- Order form maintenance
- Managing and responding to customer enquiries and orders
- Work cross functionally within the wider business to implement change initiative
- Assist the Sales Director with budget planning, forecasting, analysis and management reporting
The successful applicant will be:
- Driven with the ability to work autonomously
- First class commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- A strong negotiator
- A strong relationship builder
- Be results driven with a can- do attitude and a doer rather than a thinker
- Experienced in export within a branded environment
- Commutable to the office in Berkshire on a daily basis
The role offers an attractive salary plus additional benefits.