Graduate Account Manager
This exciting role is a new position within the business which has experienced year on year growth since its creation over 15 years ago. With a multi- million pound turnover, my client works alongside some of the industries leading brands and retailers. This role is perfect for a tech- savvy individual looking to progress their career.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has experienced year on year growth has been recognised by the Times for its growth over the past few years. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
The Graduate Account Manager will form part of the core domestic sales team in order to grow the market presence of the business. You will be responsible for researching and progressing the accounts within the retail channel. Through building a rapport with key stakeholders, you will be responsible to analyse the market and produce business plans with clients based upon their needs.
- Managing key accounts.
- Target and win new business on desirable terms.
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities in existing and new customers.
- Accurately cost complete products, ensuring margin targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop good relationships with buyers, gaining their confidence, enabling strong commercial direction on product development.
- Select relevant products from supplier library and bespoke to customer requirements.
- Negotiate prices with both suppliers and customers.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career, working with a diverse product line . As such, the Account Manager- Retail will:
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Have a strong commercial acumen
- Be results driven, with proven experience in exceeding targets
- Have a keen eye for detail, being analytical and have the ability to identify new opportunities
- Have strong management and project management skills
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills, being able to communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Enjoys the sales process from lead generation to face to face deal closing
- Telesales and cold calling
- Skilled at 'finding the angle', spotting and converting opportunities
- Ability to drive growth
The Graduate Account Manager - Consumer goods provides excellent progression and a basic salary of between 25 - 30k with uncapped commission amongst other benefits.