- Contract Type
My client is one of the UK’s market leading drinks business and currently they are seeking a Brand Manager to join their established and talented marketing team.
As Brand Manager will be joining a fun, creative and high performing team who are looking to stepchange performance and perception of this long standing successful brand. You will have a real chance to make a difference and grow your career.
This is a high profile opportunity to work across this major brand, this person will be responsible for driving innovation forward within this product area and leading some exciting marketing comms activity.
A high calibre Brand Manager is needed for this position. My client is looking for a creative, commercially focused individual who can take responsibility for driving forward a portfolio of brands.
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and owning the vision for future growth opportunities on your product range.
This is a 360º marketing mix role, we’re looking for someone with a track record of managing integrated campaigns and developing and launching best practice NPD projects.
You will be an expert in brand development, a strategic thinker and an excellent cross functional worker.
This person will currently be operating at a Brand Manager level with a proven track record within a branded FMCG environment.
Key knowledge and experience required:
- Hands on brand management experience ideally at BM level within an FMCG environment
- Strong commercial marketing skill set
- Best practice innovation/NPD experience from concept to launch
- Experience of A&P Budget control
- High level of Brand P&L value management experience
- Demonstrates strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent leadership and cross functional skills
- Communication skills
- Brand strategy experience and long term thinking
- A passion for brands and consumers!
Apply quoting reference 9/14983/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly