Fancy an opportunity in a growing FMCG category which is very much on trend? Interested in a business who are flexible, dynamic, pacey and who encourage creativity and new ideas?
Based in Greater Manchester and pretty much commutable from most parts of the North West, this is an awesome opportunity for a Brand Marketer looking for a fresh new challenge!
A role which you can sink your teeth into, you will be involved in the full marketing mix from the development of brand guidelines and customer marketing, to innovation and social media! You have the opportunity here to make your mark on different marketing collateral, and as such we’re looking for people who want to operate in a business and marketing team where you’re not restricted by process, policy and red tape which is already set! So, if you’re a creative individual and want some creative autonomy then please do apply!
Responsibilities will look something like this:
- Working with the wider marketing team to develop the Brand strategy, Brand plans and take to execution
- Experiential Marketing – trade shows and events
- Collaborating with the Category Management team to utilise data insights and trends into Brand plans and development
- The development of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
This is a broad Marketing position which is centred around Brand development. Successful candidates will have already operated in a broad marketing capacity and hold experience in consumer marketing. You will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Consumer Goods/ FMCG Marketing experience
- Adaptable, highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A ‘roll your sleeves up’ type of person, willing to go the extra mile
- Passionate about Brand Marketing, ambitious, driven and keen to progress your career!
If this interests you and you’d be keen to have a wider discussion, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.