National Account Manager - Convenience
USN UK Ltd is a dynamic sports nutrition company. Our ethos of #CHALLENGE YOURSELF defines the way our team embraces every piece of work, every project, every day.
We are looking for a National Account Manager to manage our Convenience sales channel through effective account management of our existing customer base focusing on driving brand expansion, increasing both sales and new business development. You will be responsible for developing account strategies and action plans that delivers against brand and customer investment. You will drive distribution, promotions and presence at the point of sales to achieve profitability and market share objectives.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Achieve revenue, volume and profit targets and other determined business KPIS across account portfolio through management of range and promotion mix in line with brand / company objectives
- Act as first point of contact for all matters between the customer and the business to ensure an aligned approach.
- Working closely with marketing, develop customer specific marketing activation managing a budgeted spend
- Manage commercial negotiations, developing strategic business goals and with customers though the convenience channel
- Analyse and share regular reviews of business performance, promotional strategies and activity, NPD performance and range reviews
- Ensure internal forecasting and reporting accuracy is of the highest standard.
- Review and manage forecast with customers at key times or ahead of key promotions within the year
- You will work towards ambitious targets with existing accounts as well as winning business with new customers.
- Actively monitor andanalyse competitor activity, ensuring every opportunity is maximised to push the USN brand
You will be commercially focused and results driven individual with experience of building strong, long term relationships in an account management capacity.
You will have at least 4 years’ experience working in FMCG food sales and have a strong understanding of the retail convenience sector along with a proven success of building outstanding partnerships within the convenience channel. You will be comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to adapt your personal style to suit a range of different cultural environments and customer expectations. You will be able to evidence strong analytical skills and must be able to work autonomously but be a strong team player.
Experience within a consumer goods environment is essential and you will have previously taken ownership of a brand and delivered on demonstrable outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a covering letter which must outline their suitability for the role.