Account & Operations Manager
Our client is an ambitious business supplying pharmaceuticals and products to customers worldwide, turning over more than $8million in just three years. Due to their quick growth, the opportunity has arisen for a hungry, initiative-driven person to join the team in their head office; you will be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing strong relationships within these in order to drive sales, whilst heading up the warehouse team and ensuring all logistic processes run smoothly to ensure efficiency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate both your operational and sales savvy in a small team where you can make a big impact to the future of the business.
- Nurturing relationships with customers to drive sales and maximise revenue opportunities
- Acting as liaison between sales and operations team to ensure smooth communication and fulfilment of orders
- Taking ownership of reviewing company processes with regard to logistics in order to increase efficiency overall
- Overseeing warehouse employees and managing process in order to decrease rates of error
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or experience working with pharma companies/products will be essential in order to help the business achieve their goals
- Your personal traits include initiative, strong customer service skills and being a team player – you’ll be joining a transparent and open team where there is lots of scope for progression
- Experience in sales, account management and general customer service is important – you’ll be dealing with clients on a daily basis, up and cross-selling or resolving any issues, so you will need to be personable and professional
- Operational experience overall is key
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 13297/1gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.