National Account Manager
- Contract Type
National Account Manager - Foodservice and Retail
Are you looking for a National Account Manager role in Yorkshire within a small, family-owned business? Are you driven and commercially-minded, with the ambition to build new relationships? Apply now for the opportunity to be at the forefront of an award-winning confectionery company's growth!
My client is looking for a National Account Manager to join their ambitious food company in Yorkshire. You will be tasked with driving the growth of a variety of confectionery products within the retail and foodservice channels. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing customers at all levels
- Managing the growth of the products through relationships with retail, bakery and delicatessen customers
- Total P&L responsibility
- Developing and implementing effective JBPs with customers to strategically maximise growth for the year
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company car
- Team events such as the races and golf
- The candidate must have proven experience as a National Account Manager or National Account Executive within FMCG
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships with customers, as well as developing existing relationships to create growth
- A strong influencer, with experience negotiating and executing JBPs
- Previous full P&L exposure
- Ideally degree educated
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to drive
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now!