Commercial Controller - OOH & Convenience
As the UK’s brand champion within their category our client has some of the most loved brands within the food industry. It’s not just their products that move fast, they are a market leader for a reason – they have a track record of exceeding customer expectations resulting in genuine and fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. Our client ensures that its staff and strategic partners are always put first to ensure that success and mutual goals are always achieved.
With a track record of growth for many years and recent acquisition’s, could this be the time to join and be a part of their future success story?
As the successful Channel Controller you will take responsibility of the Out of home channel across own label and brand, which is one of the biggest business units due to growth which also has a promising future ahead. Your team will be made up of 3 direct reports at NAM level, so being able to demonstrate leadership is critical. This is a new role within the organisation so as the Channel Controller you will be responsible developing our clients future facing strategy.
The ideal fit:
· Ideally be in a Controller / Business lead position currently with a team of direct reports
· MUST have experience within OOH/Convenience or Wholesale ideally.
· Ideally been involved in NPD process and bringing new products to market
· People Management / Leadership skills
· Takes a solution focused approach to problem solving
· Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business
· Experience in dealing with complex agendas spanning multiple functions
· Have a entrepreneurial spirit
· Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
There is flexibility, but you will need access to West Midlands HQ circa 3 days a week.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124.