HORECA Customer Development Executive
This is a new and exciting opportunity with a branded drinks company who offer fantastic career progression.
An innovative and growing FMCG business who specialise in premium, branded drinks across a variety of channels.
As the Customer Development Executive for the HORECA channel, reporting in to the Field Sales Manager you will be responsible for representing a range of premium branded drinks across regional and national hotel, restaurant and café groups. The role is predominantly new business with a small portfolio of existing accounts to manage, however with any new business secured you will be fully responsible for nurturing and growing this portfolio.
This is a brand new role for the business and as the team grows, the successful Customer Development Executive will have the opportunity to train, develop and mentor new team members.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experienced within an FMCG field sales role
- Experienced within the on trade or HORECA sector - specifically within hotels and casual dining
- Experience of selling luxury/premium alcoholic drinks or soft beverages would be highly beneficial
- Results orientated, tenacious and driven approach
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Full, UK driving license
- Basic salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Company car