National Account Manager- Drinks - On-trade
A market leading Drinks company are seeking a National Account Manager to work within the On-trade. This role would involve managing key accounts and working closely with the Brand Ambassadors.
The company are looking for an entrepreneurial person who is passionate about the drinks industry, this would be a great step up for an Account Executive in the On-trade.
This role would be office based in Central London, with occasional client meetings.
The Key Responsibilities of a National Account Manager are:
- Own trading relationships with the key On-trade customers
- Manage P&L and develop JBPs for key accounts
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns
- Working closely internally with the brand ambassadors and marketing team
To be successful as a National Account Manager you will be:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of managing multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- Operating at an NAE level looking to progress your career
- Experienced in the On-trade
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
This is an unmissable opportunity for an On-trade sales professional looking to step up their career into a high growth SME in such an exciting growth period. If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.