Business Development Manager (Foodservice)
Title: Business Development Manager (Foodservice)
Region: Dagenham / Southend / East Coast / Central London
Salary: c£35,000 - £45,000 + all expenses paid for
Our client is a nationally recognised foodservice provider. They are now positioned as the UK’s ‘go to’ delivered wholesale partner across the care, education, leisure destinations, and hospitality sectors. Due to some big contract wins and ambitious growth plans, they are now seeking a fantastic Business Development Manager to join their Central London team.
As a BDM, you will be achieving sales and cash margin targets set by the business, opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new and existing customers ensuring that their current and future needs are effectively managed. You will inherit an established ledger but will be targeted on building on this.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Creating and following a journey plan that achieves the business targets.
- Building trusting relationships.
- Identifying new opportunities.
- Reporting against the area sales plan.
- Being aligned with the business ethos and values.
The person for this Sales Representative role:
We are looking for an experienced field sales professional with a background in Food who has a track record of exceeding targets and selling into the HORECA market. In addition, we are looking for:
- Based on territory.
- A dynamic individual and a self starter.
- A proven track record in new business.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.