Commercial Strategy Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Commercial Strategy Manager
Kimberly Clark UK Commercial Strategy Manager
Location: Kings Hill, Kent, United Kingdom
Kings Hill – Just 15 minutes from the M25 and voted 9th in The Telegraph’s Britain's top 20 places to raise a family
Closing Date: *This role will remain advertised until an offer is made and accepted
Who are we?
We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods organisation employing more than 42,000 people worldwide.
Our UK head office is based in Kings Hill, which is just 45 minutes from central London and has been voted one of Britain's top 20 places to raise a family. Don’t worry though, if beautiful Kent isn’t your thing we offer lots of flexible working options.
We lead the world in providing essentials for a better life, and our global brands are a trusted part of the everyday lives of nearly one-quarter of the world's population in more than 175 countries.
Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That's a big responsibility and one we all take seriously and it’s amazing to think that what we do touches someone’s life every single day. We are proud to know that the products we produce really do make lives better. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?
As a global organisation we are able to offer exceptional career development opportunities all around the world and as such we are seeking a Commercial Strategy Manager to work within our UK based Category Team.
As a member of the UK Category Leadership Team this job leads the sales organisation to deliver optimum commercial benefit to K-C UK through management of all elements of sales operations for the specified categories across all customers.
This is a high profile job which offers an exciting career opportunity within our UK organisational structure. You'll be managing a significant sales budget annually and you will set the UK Trading Strategy which you will be accountable for executing through the CBU teams.
You will be responsible for delivering the annual budget, developing mitigation options, shaping cost price and promotion strategy and ensuring an effective revenue growth management processes on a rolling 12 month basis.
If this job sounds exciting to you and you feel you have the strong Influencing and leadership skills required for it why not read on.
So what will you be doing day to day .....
* Managing all elements of Sales Operations, considering both internal and external factors impacting our ability to deliver our budget and facilitate mitigation and corrective actions, where required, to ensure financial and brand share objectives are met
* Developing an insight-led Trading Strategy, and agreeing top down annual budgets by category & customer in line with Country Financial & Brand share objectives
* Managing all aspects of Revenue including cost price change and/or promotion strategy proposals, post evaluation and analysis and appropriate recommended actions to meet Country budget requirements
* Shaping the UK Channel strategy and co-ordinating a cross functional team from commercial, marketing and supply chain functions in particular to execute in market and manage a check & adjust process to ensure delivery vs targets
* Supporting the brand team in the commercial delivery of their brand’s objectives across different customers and channels, ensuring all customer plans are aligned to the brand’s goals and strategy
* Co-ordinateing and agreeing with CBU teams, input into Basis for Commercialisation as part of NPD launch process to ensure business alignment
These are just a few of the areas you will be instrumental in so we’re looking for people with strong commercial awareness, strong numerical, analytical and communication skills and the ability to use these skills in a high pressured environment.
You'll need a business focused degree or equivalent along with extensive experience in a commercial role or closely related field. UK FMCG experience would be an advantage.
In addition, the following are essential:
* Senior level experience within a category function in an FMCG organisation
* Category experience with demonstrable experience of leading change internally as well as with customers
* Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally and at all business levels
* Experience of successfully creating and maintaining business relationships
* Experience of persuasively presenting strategic recommendations
* A proven track record of delivering business results
If you are a self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker who enjoys solution development and problem solving why not submit your CV and we’ll give you a call to talk through the role in more details.
We are a matrix structured organization so if you’ve worked in a similar environment before, you’ll find that really helpful.
Sorry but these roles are available for local candidates already authorised to work in the UK and we are unable to provide relocation for this role.
Come join us!
At Kimberly-Clark UK, we know how hard our employees work and the contributions they make to our business so we reward with fantastic salary packages and benefits a snapshot of which you can see below;
* Performance related bonus
* Contributory pension scheme with life assurance
* Private Medical Cover
* 25 days' annual holiday + holiday trading
* Flexible working
Kimberly Clark is a premium branded FMCG. We were voted one of the Bloomberg Best UK Employers 2016 because of our family friendly ethos with agile working hours. In some sites we even have half day Friday’s in the summer months!!
Our modern Kings Hill office is just 15 minutes from the M25 with free onsite parking and plenty of local amenities including orchards for running and cycling, onsite showers, a variety of social and sporting clubs and an onsite subsidised restaurant which is exclusive to KC staff.
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation for this role.
United Kingdom- Kings Hill