Product/ Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a broad Marketing opportunity in the North West? One which will see you involved in various aspects of both Product Management and Trade Marketing?
This is a unique opportunity and been created due to growth and new brand development! You can expect to find:
- Variety in role and product/ brand, able to make change and add value with pace
- A senior leadership team and wider marketing function who are creative and push the boundaries on tried and tested methods!
If you’re a Product Manager, Trade Marketing Manager or a Brand Manager with a leaning towards these two areas, this may just be for you! This FMCG business operate both a branded and PL portfolio, growing at pace and currently experiencing an exciting period of new brand development. Agile, dynamic and forward thinking, they have a fantastic working culture and are a fantastic business to be a part of.
As Product/ Marketing Manager, you will experience a broad mix of responsibilities incorporating Product Management and Trade Marketing. You will develop and execute brand/ product and sector plans across the full brand/ product range dedicated to the OOH channel.
- Product, packaging, Pricing and Promotions responsibilities
- PR and Trade Events
- Project Management
- Customer facing – relationship building, delivering brand activation presentations
- Advancing proposals for NPD and product extensions
- Provision of sales materials
- Trade Marketing budget responsibility
- Create and communicate marketing initiatives with the OOH sales team
Successful candidates will operate in a Marketing role within FMCG which incorporates a broad range of responsibilities across product management and trade marketing. You will also:
- Hold good commercial acumen with demonstrable experience in dealing with budgets, margins and volumes
- Analytical, able to get into the detail to build trade marketing plans
- Experience/ knowledge of the OOH/ food service channel is highly desirable but not essential
- Creative, good imagination and willing to take risks!
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Strong communication skills, influencing ability and a natural relationship builder
A unique opportunity in a fantastically exciting FMCG business. If you’re looking to secure a fulfilling and varied marketing role, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.