National Account Manager
Are you nutty about sales? Are you looking for an opportunity in a growing FMCG business? Look no further! Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG business based in the North West looking for a National Account Manager to take control of grocery retail. They operate an autonomous working environment and a culture which is supportive, fun and engaging. Sound tasty?...
PL led but also with a branded offering, applicants will need to show a creative side as well as Top 4 Grocery experience. Office based with flexibility (flexi time and home / office split), this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Key responsibilities will include –
- Full P&L responsibility across multiple account
- Actively engage with the customers to increase sales of current lines and gain new product listings.
- Identify areas for sales potential and develop internal delivery plans. Instigate progress reviews and communicate findings.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all aspects on price parameters, current, past and future to ensure awareness of the pricing structures that can be achieved for all product ranges and varieties.
- Manage daily relationships with all interfacing personnel, to include, customers, buyers, suppliers, technical, operations, accounting and IT teams.
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda.
What will the successful candidate look like?
- Proven experience with managing a top 4 grocery account
- PL experience desirable but not essential
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Analytical, enjoying working with numbers
- Tenacity and drive, with the attitude and winning mentality to generate new business
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate, a people person!
Sound like you and something you’d like to learn more about?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.