Key Account Manager - Off Trade
Nigel Wright is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning, competitive British Brewery currently excelling in the craft beer market. Our client is looking for a dynamic Key Account Manager to join a rapidly growing business.
The Key Account Manager will lead the charge to identify and implement an optimum route to market strategy while ensuring the wider portfolio are perfectly positioned in each market,
You will be leveraging new business opportunities by expanding the distribution of the portfolio for the off-trade in existing markets or opening brand new markets.
• Increase volume, market share and profitability in existing markets
• Negotiation of annual terms and conditions, completion of contract renewals.
• Acquisition of new customers and experience in tendering process
• Deep dive analysis and identification of opportunity/gaps in existing customer base
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years FMCG sales & customer management background (drinks industry a bonus)
• Experience in managing key national off-trade customers
• Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans.