Regional Account Manager - Sports Apparel
Rare opportunity to work for a market leader in swimwear. A progressive role working with innovative products, this is the ideal for a sales person with a passion for sport.
My client is well established within the market and continues to grow to overtake their main competition to dominate the market. A company established 25 years ago, the company has gone from strength to strength through creating innovative and distinctive product lines. They are passionate about what they do constantly striving to develop their products and their staff.
The company invests heavily in its staff through its training and progression opportunities and facilitates the development of staff within this role into Key Accounts and Account Management.
The Regional Account Manager- Sport Apparel is an opportunity not to be missed to be a part of a multi million pound international organisation.
The role itself is tasked with maximising the brands regional sales within South East England, which contains some of the companies largest accounts within the UK.
Reporting directly to the UK field sales manager the Regional Account Manager- Sport Apparel is required to:
- Drive up sales within the region
- Merchandise the products, ensuring they maintain their visual impact
- Maximise the existing accounts within the region through frequent visits, selling and replenishment of products
- Achieve key KPI's as agreed
- Achieving annual spend and distribution targets for customers within the region
- act as a brand ambassador for the products, providing first class training and merchandising on the products
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG sales, and merchandising
- Be a proven account management and business development professional
- Be an effective communicator, presenter and negotiator
- Be a self starter
- Be driven
- Be personable
- Be based on patch
- Have a clean driving licence
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car