Customer Service Logistics Specialist
- Contract Type
Want to work at a business that is making waves in the world of food?
Our client is an incredibly fast moving food company that has a global presence. With a host of big name customers, the business has experienced huge growth in recent years, with the highly successful UK team continuing to expand. Again, it is sustained growth that has created the company's latest requirement - a Customer Service Logistics Executive.
This is a varied position, but key duties include:
- Coordinating the importation and exportation of products, across the EMEA region
- Informing customers about product availability and detailing shipping information
- Following up any complaints to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Liaise with manufacturing plants and ensure the correct documentation is submiteed
- Building relationships with key B2B customers
- Communicate all updates to the Sales team
In order to be successful in this role, the following experience is essential:
- 2-6 years in a Customer Services capacity
- An understanding of Supply Chain and a big picture view of how a global company operates
- The ability to work independently and prioritise your workload, making quick but calculated decisions
- Experience in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical sector
- IT literacy, with demonstrable experience of using an ERP system
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Customer Service Logistics Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly