To work with the Head of Marketing and Sales team in the development and implementation of the product strategy for UCC Coffee portfolios, ensuring the right marketing mix to drive brand equity and growth.
- Manage and drive our coffee brand strategies forward, liaising with key individuals, departments and external creative agencies in the delivery chain.
- Review competitor activities and market trends in co-operation with the Category Management team across the industry.
- Act as our ‘brand custodian’, setting the tone of voice for the brands and ensuring a consistent message is delivered to both the consumer and client across all communications channels.
- Track all the key drivers of the portfolio and continuously review all elements of the marketing mix to maximise performance and make recommendations coordinating with the Category team.
- Develop communication channels for all the coffee brands to drive sales, overseeing the production by liaising with concept designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and take end to end ownership for launch programmes to ensure maximum reach keeping all stakeholders updated with plan and financials.
- Monitor and review product distribution, commercials and consumer feedback through focus groups and market research, developing wider KPIs to monitor brand reach and awareness.
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing team as needed to achieve UCC Coffee UK & Ireland vision and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven and qualified brand management professional
- Experience gained from FMCG, OOH or Hot beverage industry
- Excellent Influencing, organisational and people skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand commercials
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office Applications Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible approach to work, hours and travel
Salary: Up to £37.5k + 25 days Holiday + other Company Benefits