Business Account Manager- E-Commerce
Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1893 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
The e-Commerce Customer Channel (Pure Play and Brick & Clicks) is of huge strategic importance to our future growth across both of our divisions- Pizza and Baking. We now have a fabulous opportunity for someone to help take the channel forward.
Business Account Manager- e-Commerce
- Reporting to the e-commerce Account Controller you will be the expert called upon to present at key customer meetings to secure innovative and ground-breaking opportunities
- You will achieve volume and value objectives within specifically assigned customers through aligned to the customer mid-term strategies.
- Lead and manage Pure Play customers as well as the ‘Clicks’ element of ‘Bricks & Mortar’ customers.
- You will develop and evolve customer strategic and tactical plans with support from the e-commerce Account Controller and Executive Head of Sales
- You will build internal multi-functional alignment to the account to aid achievement of the account and/or channel specific objectives set.
- Ensure that the appropriate Ecommerce tactics and budgets are within each brand plan
- Champion the scale approach throughout the business to drive support and attention
- Drive key capabilities – path to purchase understanding, ratings and reviews, A+ retailer content and imagery
- Drive media conversion, ROI of activity, and support business strategy
- Identify and map out new initiatives to drive online sales quantifiable with ROI
- Lead Dr Oetker’s business with Pure-play eTailers Amazon and Ocado. You will be key in driving the UK E-Commerce strategy from a Pure-play Channel perspective.
- Working closely with other Business Account Managers You will also ensure the “clicks” channel of Grocery/High-Street customers are maximized and managed strategically. This could involve direct “Buyer” relationships &/or working in tandem with your colleagues in managing the “Buyer” relationship. (From a “clicks” perspective)
- E-Commerce Channel Analysis- Employ data and insight to identify opportunities to grow our brands across the Baking & Pizza categories within customers, including product, supply-chain and mission-based marketing initiatives.
- Promote E-Commerce based thinking within the Dr Oetker Sales Team. Also to then develop and execute a programme to inspire the wider UK business to further embrace E-Commerce fundamentals, insights and innovations.
- Have an understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behaviour, acquisition and sales.
- You have a university qualification or similar.
- You are passionate about understanding the consumer mind-set and keeping up with media and technology trends
- A familiarity with and hands-on use of all digital media platforms & channels is an asset.
- You have the ability to clearly articulate and present insight-based strategies, recommendations and results across the business.
- A leader and team-builder, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity
- You have the ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and customers.
- You have experience within a commercial role and proven career progression in an FMCG environment.
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You have a thorough understanding of category, account/channel management.
- You have proven negotiating and influencing skills
- You are IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- You are highly numerate, analytical and competent in data interpretation.
- You are customer focused, balancing the needs of the business and understanding and buying in to company goals and objectives.
We have chosen to work exclusively with ED Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.
More searches like this
- Category Management Non Food & Drink jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Marketing Non Food & Drink jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Merchandising Non Food & Drink jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- National Accounts Non Food & Drink jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Other Job Function Non Food & Drink jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber