Logistics Operations Manager-National food business £35,000 plus bonus & benefits
Logistics Operations Manager-FMCG national food business
£30,000-£35,000 plus bonus & benefits
Are you a logistics expert? Do you know how to improve the consistency and quality of delivery operations?
If so, I need to hear from you! we are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to ensure delivery operations are executed to a high standard.
The role will involve visiting all client sites and delivery driver waypoints within your designated area to oversee performance management to constantly improve standards in the field, across internal delivery as well as external delivery partner teams.
You will be a key member and lead quality in a fast growing project & must be willing to travel and will operate mostly from out in the field and sometimes on weekends.
Conduct regular (weekly / fortnightly) site and delivery driver waypoint visits to check the following:
- Driver attendance vs forecast
- Driver following correct processes i.e. parking, branding, usage of delivery app, food handover process & correcting behaviours onsite as necessary
- Write site visit reports to a consistent format and quality, communicating insights and action plans to Delivery Performance Manager
- Work closely with Delivery Performance Manager and Deliver Ops team to regularly share trend learnings and propose systemic actions to wider team
- Must be willing to work evenings: Start at 2-3pm, end at 11pm (i.e. LiveOps hours)
- Must be willing to work at least 2 weekends a month (Mondays and Tuesdays off in lieu for affected weeks)
Required skills and experience:
- Prior experience in military required. Experience in logistics management, logistics fleet management or restaurant team management is strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the propensity to act quickly to solve problems, working as the project’s eyes and ears on the ground.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with a variety of partners.
- Strong verbal and written communicator -- informative but succinct.
- Be willing to work across cities within a defined region of the country.
- Full and clean driving license is required.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!