Regional Account Manager
Miko Coffee currently has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to join our Sales team in Scotland. Ideally the successful applicant will be centrally located and prepared to travel throughout Scotland but mainly within the Edinburgh and North East/East area of Scotland.
Miko Coffee is an international coffee service organisation with operations in a dozen European countries and roasting facilities in Belgium and the U.K. We specialise in tailored solutions for the out of home customer , providing the finest coffee and hot beverages , world class coffee machines , and the highest levels of account management and coffee quality support
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience in B2B and a proven track record
- Knowledge of coffee and possessing barista skills would be advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate strong time management and organisation skills
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be self motivated and target orientated
- Must have excellent selling and range selling skills in order to hit the targets and KPI’s set
- Customer focused with a desire to excel in providing a first class service
- UK clean driving licence
They must also be of a smart appearance, be reliable and be able to work as part of a very busy team and above all have a passion to succeed.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To consistently network for new business in your specified area and manage a portfolio of existing accounts.
- To be the first contact resolution for all customers ensuring that any problems are rapidly addressed and concluded.
- Assisting existing and new customers with financing of specialised espresso equipment and giving barista training for them on a regular basis
- To specifically devote time to the development of core brands within our product portfolio.
- To gain the knowledge of our machine range and technical information that is vital to have an understanding to help solve minor problems.
- Have constant communication with the Technical Service Department to ensure they have the correct information for technical problems and installations.
A competitive salary and bonus structure is available depending on experience, along with the training and development needed to help you plan your future career.
The benefits include a company car, laptop, mobile phone; generous holiday entitlement and membership into various companies benefit schemes.
This is a great opportunity within a global business with excellent career prospects. If you’re ready for a new challenge in a very target driven role then we want to hear from you. Please apply by replying to this advert. If you’re successful with your application you will initially be invited to attend an interview at a mutually convenient location. In the meantime thank you for your interest in Miko Coffee Ltd.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE