National Account Manager - health food/drink SME - Convenience - HOMEBASED
SELF STARTERS NEED ONLY APPLY!
National Account Manager with a focus on new business development – CONVENIENCE
£38,000 - £47,000 basic salary depending on experience
£4,500 car allowance
Pension (5% contributory)
24 days holiday + bank holidays
FULLY HOMEBASED - remote
I am currently working with a leading SME sales, marketing and distribution health food business who are at the forefront of innovation and development. They are very selective with who they represent and currently own the rights to distribute 6 key brands and have 2 of their own. They bring unrivalled personality and flair to brands and inject lots of passion, commitment and dedication along the way.
The business has had some significant growth over the past 2 years (66% last year) and looking to double over the next. To support this they have highlighted Convenience and Foodservice as 2 key areas of growth (currently make up 10% of company turnover).
Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be responsible for strategically growing and developing the National Foodservice/HORECA /Convenience channels across the UK. This is an autonomous role and looking for someone to ‘hit the ground running’
- Proven track record within a FMCG Sales Environment ideally from a similar industry
- You will have a strong New Business background with National Account Management experience, gained in an FMCG food/drinks environment.
- Importantly you must have a track record of success working with brands – ideally with CHALLANGER BRANDS!
- You will already be dealing with National Convenience and/or Foodservice customers. Think the likes of Nisa Spar, Budgens, Brakes and Bidfood
- Track record of new business development
- Comfortable with P&L management and building JBPs
- You are dynamic and ambitious - comfortable presenting your ideas both internally and externally and you will have customer skills with the ability to building lasting long-term relationships
- Degree educated
If you have a passion for the health channel and are a specialist in developing challenger food and drinks brands in the convenience and foodservice channels I’d love to hear from you.
** this role is fully homebased so the ability to work remotely is a must**
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk