Product Marketing Manager
Job Type: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus Benefits
Job Reference: VAC-24236
Are you a driven and dynamic Marketing professional or Product Manager looking to bridge the gap between departments to lead NPD and shape the strategy for a fantastic Category? This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate multinational company which is offering an expanding portfolio of leading brands. Do you have product marketing experience within the FMCG industry? If the answer is yes, read on!
With an impressive heritage, this company offers an expanding portfolio of market leading, trusted brands globally. With a turnover exceeding a billion USD, this company is looking drive forward its NPD strategy and seasonal product launches.
- You will be the key marketing lead of new product development from concept through to launch
- Specific duties include: Market, product and trend analysis to identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- You will be expected to gain full understanding of market requirements and local variations between different EMEA regions to assist with the development of new products
- Drive product strategy and develop 3 year product plan for the category
- Work together with global project management and engineering teams to ensure launches are delivered on time, on cost and fulfil the requirements of the market
- Responsible for briefing and coordinating development of new packaging with in house studio team
- Working together with brand/digital/shopper marketing teams to develop marketing assets and launch strategy
- Managing & Development of a direct report
- The successful candidates will have experience of product marketing experience and be able to demonstrate that they have the skills to manage their own category within the business
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Organisational, project management & planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable with analysing and working with numbers. (sales data, prices, margins etc.)
- Experience of staff management
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers fantastic career progression, a competitive salary and great company to become a part of.
Apply with CV and cover letter to be considered – email@example.com