Head of International Sales - Gifting
Are you currently working within international sales, looking to take the step into a 'Head Of' position?
Have you had proven success establishing an international market, working within gifting/toy/licensed product?
Do you thrive on growing sales and strengthening a brands international presence?
This might be the position for you...
I am currently recruiting for a Head of International Sales for a growing, well established business, who are heavily focused on gifting.
Why should you work for them and not another gifting business.... they are bold, innovative and entrepreneurial!
The primary responsibility for the Head of International Sales will be to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships, whilst identifying new business opportunities to grow sales and brand awareness across Europe, North & South America, Australia, Russia, and UAE amongst other territories worldwide.
Further responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the Company to boost sales performance
- Manage the export sales team and administrators
- Grow existing accounts and develop new international business avenues
- Organise, attend and participate at international and domestic trade shows to generate new sales opportunities
- Work closely with sales, operations, accounting, NPD/marketing teams to build, develop and execute strategies in line with corporate objectives
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and market insight to develop a competitive edge
- Be responsible for budgeting and meeting annual sales targets
- Plan and carry out customer visits to a regular agreed schedule to ensure full coverage of the export market.
The successful Head of International Department will be:
- Business Management and/or Economics Business degree
- 10 years-experience within Export/International Sales - with proven success
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Have a real passion for the Gifting/Novelty/Gadget/Home industry and its market trends
- Be able to work autonomously and with the team based out of the HQ in the South of England
- Be comfortable in travelling frequently across multiple regions
- Preferably be able to speak an additional European Language
- Be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, commercial and determined individual who can really make a difference in a corporate environment
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong decision making and negotiating skills
CSG are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, and most importantly, someone who can be proud of where they work, and ensure they go the extra mile to secure new business.