Senior National Account Manager - Beauty (Grocery Channel)
This is a Top Tier global beauty business with phenomenal brands in their product sector. They're recruiting a Senior National Account Manager for one of their grocery customers with a large a P&L and line management responsibility.
Having 2 direct reports, you will act as a role model for junior members of the team, through an engaging and inspiring leadership style. Key areas of responsibility will be to manage & drive forward the relationship between your business and the customer, delivering tangible business results driving; volume, profit, market share gains and overall value.
You will also be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's, use and understand category data for your benefit, influence key stakeholders internally & externally and have a thorough understanding of the supply chain to maintain forecast accuracy.
This organisation is a leading player in its sector and they produce some of the most well-known products in their categories that are consumed on a daily basis. They are big on development and progression and opportunities can arise in different areas of the group.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Strong commercial FMCG National Account Management experience.
- Top 4 grocery experience
- Management of a sizeable profit & loss.
- Previous people management experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding category data
If you are interested - please apply!