Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager/ Account Manager
Salary: 40 – 50 k + commission, bonus, pension, private health care, car provided
I’m currently working with a global company who distribute specialist ingredients to the food industry. They have a fantastic reputation and employ more than 9,000 worldwide.
As part of their continues growth, they are now looking to recruit a Business Development to manage and grow existing accounts as well develop new business opportunities. The role will cover from Carlisle to Aberdeen.
- Manage existing food & beverage clients in the line with the growth strategy
- Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans
- Responsible for building a robust pipeline of project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve future growth plans
- Respond to the commercial needs of accounts in order to achieve satisfactory overall customer satisfaction levels
- Respond to technical service enquiries from customers for information
- Provide support for corporate activities such as sales exhibitions
- Cross functional communication and ensure key internal relationships are established and maintained with Customer Service/R&D/Production/Planning/Technical/ Logistics and Warehouse teams
- Proven business to business sales background selling into food manufacturers
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Degree-level qualification in food/science preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrate time management, good written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally with customers.
Industry Knowledge: At least 2 years’ experience selling to food manufacturers, experience of developing relationships with existing customers and winning new business.
Communication Skills: Able to meet customers face to face, be hard working, enthusiastic, understand the food industry.
Time Management: Ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity with a global business with excellent career development. If you’re ready for a new challenge, don’t delay in applying! You can apply via this advert or by emailing your CV to me – firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call me on 0161 833 0181.