National Account Executive- Drinks - On-trade
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a category leading drinks business who are looking for a National Account Executive. This role would be working within the On-trade, managing key accounts and supporting the SNAM.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive or Business Development Manager who is looking to step into National Accounts. The business are experiencing exponential growth, competing against some of the biggest players in FMCG, therefore it is an incredibly exciting time to join them.
This role would be office based in Central London with some time spent out visiting customers.
As a National Account Executive you would be responsible for:
- Account Management of several key accounts in London.
- P&L responsibility for On Trade Accounts.
- Identifying new business targets.
- Achieving preferred supplier status with key accounts.
- Building strong internal relationships with Customer Marketing to help with activation.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in On Trade FMCG sales.
- Have a strong knowledge of the drinks industry.
- Ideally have 1-3 years' FMCG sales experience.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Full and clean driving license.
If you're interested in joining a market leading business with a strong track record of internal progression then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.