Sales and Marketing Director
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Director
Salary: Excellent Basic + Bonus, Company Car, Mobile Phone and Benefits
Sector: Personal Care / Health and Beauty
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: RG/20454
A well-established and highly respected company, our client has an impressive and wide range of products that are sold into both the independent and multiple retail channel. Their customer base includes grocers, high street, department stores and pharmacy retailers. Their multiple retail customers include: Debenhams, Boots, Superdrug, Marks and Spencer, House of Fraser and Claire’s Accessories amongst others.
- To support their continued growth, they now require a dynamic Sales and Marketing Director to influence the next stage of business growth.
- Taking responsibility for a team of 3 within the key accounts team as well as 4 field sales people for the independents channel you will also manage and develop your own key accounts through the development of grocery and multiple pharmacy retailers.
- The business already has a number of online and overseas distributors which they are also keen to grow and develop so experience in these channels would be advantageous.
- With the flexibility to travel across the UK, you will be able to commit to attending London based head office 2-3 days per week.
- You must have experience of working within Personal Care / Health and Beauty / Pharmacy industry to be considered for this exciting role.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.