National Account Manager
Our client is a leading drinks provider, producing excellent quality and great tasting beverages. They are seeking a National Account Manager to join their expanding sales team in the Warrington area.
The brand has been established for over 75 years, and they are looking to grow their current sales team by adding a National Account Manager to be part of the growth of this famous brand. They are ideally seeking candidates with experience in client relationship roles, dealing with large national customers such as supermarkets, restaurant groups, and hotel chains.
The National Account Manager will need to have an engaging character, with sales experience and strong negotiation skills.
- Create long term relationships with existing clients, mapping out contact strategies, reporting requirements, taking ownership and creating an environment of value add
- Hold regular meetings with existing clients and key stakeholders to maintain the smooth running of accounts; monitor service and client satisfaction and where necessary, handle complaints, problem solve and effect any remedial action necessary to ensure continued mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Continually develop detailed personal knowledge of company account and administration procedures and policies together with a sound understanding of individual customer needs and strategy.
- Attend relevant trade and industry exhibitions, functions and networking events.
- Become an expert in your sector specialism, understanding key industry trends, key prospects, consumer behaviour and opportunities.
Experience & Skills
- High quality structured sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Track record of new national / key account business management and growth in a Business to Business environment.
- You will also have strong systems skills, high numeric and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely, logically, and effectively to internal and external parties.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information, compile reports and presentations and cascade this information to internal and external parties arriving at conclusions that are balanced, systematic and rational.
- The skill and ability to spot business opportunities, to see the business through the customers’ eyes, to be open to new ideas, to identify new markets and to generate new angles and approaches which take the business forward. Positive approach to problem- solving, solutions driven and able to manage change.
- Confident in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading household brand to in an exciting National Account Manager role. In return they will offer a basic salary of around £40k, plus many other benefits such as a company car, private health cover, general holiday allowance, bonuses, incentives, and much more.
If you are an experienced FMCG National Accounts Manager or Executive in the Warrington or Manchester area, please apply now for this role!