Junior National Account Manager- Personal Care and Beauty
Junior National Account Manager managing P&L on Asda within haircare category. This is a great opportunity to step up and take ownership with a rapidly growing international business.
My client is a manufacturer in multiple categories with an international presence. With offices worldwide they continue to expand and diversify their portfolio. With its employees at the forefront of the business employees form a key part of the business with immaculate new offices in the UK. A company with international origins, they have a great reputation worldwide due to their entrepreneurial approach.
With ongoing growth of the business, they are a company that reward success and enable individuals to take ownership of their career and think outside of the box.
The Junior National Account Manager will report directly to the National Account Manager for Boots and Asda on the largest accounts within the prime channels for the business. With a lot of growth within the channel the role plays an integral part in furthering the success of the brands across all categories. You will do this through furthering the relationships with national accounts and closing the gap between my client and its competitors.
With a lot of customer interaction you will support & Manage categories on top 4 accounts and interact with various disciplines within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- The direct management of key accounts, with exposure to P&L
- NPD and supporting on JBP's
- Promotional forecasting
- Analysing consumer data and trends to further the success of the channel
- Communicating customer plans to the wider organisation
- Negotiating pricing with accounts
In order to be successful within this role you will be:
- Of Degree calibre (or equivalent)
- Experienced in the FMCG market
- Commercially astute, being able to identify trends and grow profitability of accounts
- Confident, with the ability to communicate with individuals of all levels
- Self Driven and ambitious
- Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret sales data
- Commutable to the office in Berkshire on a daily basis
The role offers an attractive salary and excellent progression opportunities for the right individual, working within an strong supportive work environment.