EMEA Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Type: EMEA Digital Analyst
Job reference: VAC-23914
Are you someone who is passionate about the world of digital and being part of an entrepreneurial and forward thinking environment?
Excited by an opportunity that will be part of a company that is a leader in their category with a global customer base?
Looking to work for an open minded, relaxed, anti-corporate company?
If so, please read on!
The company are now looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Analyst to manage and develop the digital marketing reporting system for the portfolio of brands across the EMEA region.
- Identifying brand specific objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Developing custom marketing dashboards for reporting
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
The successful candidate:
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Quintly, Spredfast,etc.)
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven SEO experience
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.