Commercial Manager - Tesco and other major retail
Great role for a person developing in their career who want a chance to manage Tesco and have the business development skills to open doors with other target accounts.
They are an entrepreneurial supplier of quality food products on a branded basis to major multiple and 2nd tier retailers as well as cash and carry and wholesale customers. They have an excellent reputation in the industry and they are expanding their team by recruiting for a Commercial Manager to develop new business opportunities with major, 2nd tier and discount multiple retailers.
• Managing Tesco nationally
• Strategic Business Development
• Identifying new product opportunities
• P&L responsibility
• Development of strong working relationships internally and externally.
• The successful candidate will have experience in dealing at buyer level with national retailers
• An ability to develop strong working partnerships
• Be based in SE England
Package is negotiable around £40-50k + car allowance + excellent commission
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060