Key Account Manager - Sportswear
- Branded Sportswear Manufacturer
- UK Wide Role
- Expanding Commercial Sales Team
The Role: The successful Key Account Manager will be looking after a small portfolio of national retail accounts in the sporting and outdoor sector, along with some European distributors. Dealing with buyers and Trading Directors, your role will also involve an element of business development. Working for a market leading company with a strong brand name, this is a great opportunity to indulge your passion for sports and the outdoors alongside your KAM career!
The Company: This dynamic manufacturer is currently expanding their sales force and seeks a new National Account Manager to promote their range of waterproof outdoor clothing. They manufacture and have a very strong brand name, and with a workforce of 100 dedicated staff offer a hugely supportive working environment.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Track record of managing national retail accounts
- You will have sold at head office buyer level
- A passion for sports or the outdoors is required
- You will have a good presence and be able to present at board level
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £40,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
- + Bonuses to 30%
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 26 Days Holidays
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading FMCG companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next role.