National Account Manager - Ireland Convenience
Job Type: National Account Manager Ireland – Convenience
Role: Fixed term contract 12 months
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Food
Job Reference: NP-34137
Are you a confident, personable and analytical candidate looking for a role within a Global Food Brand looking to progress within the FMCG Industry? Do you have experience managing complex accounts if the answer is yes, keep reading!
Do you want to work for a branded FMCG Food company who are leaders in their category? Are you looking for future career progression with a strong company who provide training and development? Does working in a fast paced, environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Sales professional with experience within Food and Drink based in Ireland? This opportunity is for you.
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field, who are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join their commercial team They are an international family run food company who are looking for the best talent!
The company is a Global Food organisation with an outstanding reputation looking to build and maintain its taskforce for the future. The company can only be described as a good business, good people and good ethics – a genuine honour to be a part of and put a real emphasis on career development. Due to the expansion and growth throughout the business, the company is now looking to appoint a Customer Business Manager to help manage the top retail accounts in Ireland.
- Deliver profitable sales growth through the development and delivery of optimal customer and brand plans underpinned by category leadership
- Weekly tracking, measurement and evaluation of performance to ensure the plan is delivered.
- Create and deliver bespoke NPD sell in presentations and secure agreement to list through commercial and category rationale.
- Develop and implement consumer facing category strategy for growth with all customers
- Work closely with the category team to deliver tangible business wins through excellent insight.
- Develop and deliver effective promotional programme, tailored to each account which delivers the brand plan, category growth plan objectives and effective participation.
Successful candidates will already be operating within the FMCG arena either within Sales and have experience of managing a P&L working at head office level. Preferred attributes for the position are as follows:
- Successful candidates will hold a proven track record in delivering growth against company targets within the FMCG market operating either as a fully-fledged National Account Manager or within the Buying / Procurement field.
- A first class communicator who can build business at all levels and develop strong customer relationships.
- Highly driven, confident and ambitious.
- Comfortable with commercial planning, profit management and numbers.
In return for this skillset, the company offers a fantastic package, career progression and a chance to be a part of a globally renowned and remarkable company on a continuous growth curve.
Apply now to be considered –Nikita email@example.com