Senior Supply Planning Manager
A fantastic opportunity as arisen for a Senior Supply Planning Manager to join my client a global FMCG business based in Greater London. My client has a fast paced culture, who are innovative and a market leader in their industry.
As the Senior Supply Planning Manager you will be responsible for owning and driving the supply plan on an operational and strategic level. As well as providing strong leadership to your team of Supply Planning Managers and Supply Planners by coaching, identifying, evaluating and developing initiatives to ensure skill and competency levels are maintained within the team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Lead and manage the team with a focus on their development and getting involved in the day to day operation
- Drive best practice across the team and harness a process improvement mentality
- Through the team deliver a timely and robust 12 month rolling supply plan
- Lead and manage projects across the supply chain
- Senior stakeholder management
- Develop a talent / succession plan to create a high calibre of planner across the total planning team
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Degree level education or equivalent working experience
- Strong IT skills including Sap, Excel
- Experience of working within an integrated Supply Chain in a FMCG environment.
- Experience of Supply Chain planning processes
- Understanding of manufacturing processes highly advantageous
- Proven leadership/team management experience
Apply for Senior Supply Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly