Demand Planning Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planning Manager to join my client a market leading, dynamic and fast paced FMCG business based in London. My client is global business who are focused on their consumers and customer alike. Their culture is diverse and lively and are invested in developing their employees.
As the Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading the demand planning team and lead in the S&OP process. You will be working cross functionally with senior stake holders and the sales teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all elements of Demand Management including team management
- Being the pioneer to lead, facilitate and strengthen the UK S&OP process.
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally to deliver strong service to the customer.
- Presenting insights into forecasts and performance to senior stakeholders on forward 18 months sales.
- Working closely with the global Supply Chain to ensure the UK customer requirements are clearly understood & met to ensure smooth, timely supply of product to market including NPD.
- Regularly reviewing and improving system processes
- Managing team performance by setting of objectives, goals and development plans with appropriate follow up. As well as developing talent across Commercial Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demand planning experience at senior level within FMCG
- Experience of leading the S&OP process
- Strong experience of team management with multiple reports of various seniority
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence and relate to people from varying background
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Able to effectively influence and challenge internal and external contacts
- Able to build, manage and motivate a team effectively